2.7.10

In Which I Take Advice

Today I met with an admissions advisor at WSU.

She went through all my transcripts--even all the way back to the University of Maryland days. She plotted equivalencies between old courses and similar courses at WSU. That took a while. She was helpful and looked genuinely bummed that I'd have to take yet another mathematics course to fulfill the core requirements at WSU. There will also be some science courses, but that's okay. I don't mind those.

I'm really looking forward to getting the gut stuff done, and heading into anthropology land.

If I get my application going now, there's a good chance of me being able to start this autumn. Wouldn't that be the cat's meow?

Now to find a math class for artsy-fartsy people. And take a look at their science classes. w00t.

No comments:

Post a Comment