30.6.10

Transcripts, Oh Crap

The information from WSU showed up yesterday. The cover letter urged that I make an appointment with one of their advisors, so I did. This Friday, July 2nd, I'm going in. With any luck, I'll have a copy of my transcripts from PCC to bring with me.

I spent an hour yesterday trying to track my unofficial transcripts down through the Portland Community College web site. I can get the official ones--and have same day service--by paying $30 and going to one of the campuses. I can't get the unofficial ones because I don't remember my log-in information for the PCC site. Nor can I find someone alive to talk to about getting my log-in information. I got lost in a multi-tiered phone tree that never gave me the option to talk to someone.

Awesome.

Tomorrow, I'll try going to the Sylvania campus and seeing what I can dredge up. Meanwhile, I'll look through my files. Niggling away at my mind is a memory of printing out a copy of my unofficial transcripts "just in case" soon after I graduated from PCC.

I hope one of these approaches works.

No comments:

Post a Comment