29.8.10

I'M IN!

Yesterday, Washington State University (Go Cougars!) sent me an official welcome-to-our-school package. YAY! Too bad classes started last Monday. Oh well. The package has a letter with my WSU identification number (necessary to create my network ID and password, so I can "conduct University business through" the WSU website), a brochure, and a WSU Vancouver (Go Cougars!) window sticker.

Now, do I scramble to find classes, buy books, and catch up the past week of lectures? Or do I wait until the Spring semester? I'm leaning towards throwing myself into the mix, taking that leap of faith that I'll be able to get into classes and catch up.

Tomorrow, I'll call admissions and see if I can get an appointment with an academic advisor and get my shit together.

Eep.

No comments:

Post a Comment